We want you to love your Me&B purchase but we know sometimes online shopping can be a bit tricky. If you decide you don't love your item, we offer full cash refunds*, exchanges or store credit within 14 days of receiving your item back. Please ensure that you are familiar with the below before you make your purchase with us.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We accept returns with respect to the following conditions:
- The item must have been purchased on our online store or at one of our stores, we unfortunately cannot process returns on items that were purchased through our stockists.
- The return or exchange request is made within 14 days of delivery
- The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
- For hygiene reasons we unfortuantely do not accept returns on swimwear, intimates or jewellery
- The item should be returned unworn, unwashed, with tags attached & in original condition, suitable for re-sale. We are unable to accept returns of used, laundered or customer damaged goods.
All items will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt & will only be processed if our returns standards are met. In the unlikely event that an item is returned in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- It is our customers' responsibility to return the item to us by reliable and recorded delivery. In the case that the return is lost in the post, we cannot process the refund.
- If you have requested any alterations and measurement changes to the items you have ordered, you will not qualify for a return.
- In the unlikely event that the item you receive is defected, we will replace it or refund it at no cost to yourself. To process the return and replacement of a damaged item, please follow the instructions below, but we will arrange to collect from you with our couriers. Once we have inspected the damaged item, we will refund you or arrange a replacement to be sent to you. In the case that we are unable to replace the item because it is out of stock, we will offer you a full refund or store credit, whichever you prefer.
- Regrettably we cannot offer returns on international orders as South African Customs charges us duty to bring the item back into the country, and it becomes unjustifiably costly.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us you will be returning your purchase and give a brief description detailing why (sizing, fit, etc, we LOVE feedback)
- Package with all original tags and bags included, your name and send to:
ATT: Lauren. The Palms, 145 Sir Lowry Road, Woodstock, Cape Town | TEL: +27 72 611 1979
Our customers usually opt for the Postnet to Postnet option (R99 overnight, our nearest to send to is Woodstock, Cape Town), but Aramex, Courier Guy, Collivery, Citisprint are all trusted and recommended.
If the original tags and bags are not included with the return we will deduct a small fee from your refund amount.
On receipt of your return in good order, we will get in touch to discuss your available options. In the case of a full refund, we’ll request your bank details as Payfast keeps these confidential. Please allow 5 - 10 working days for the refund to process (this is the amount of time they stipulate, but it is usually faster)
If you've received your item and it doesn't quite fit right or you don't love it as much as you thought you would, we're always happy to exchange it for something else from our site depending on stock availability. Please note that due to hygiene reasons we cannot exchange swimwear, intimates or jewellery. Please follow the same procedure above, indicating that you would like an exchange or store credit and not a cash refund. Once we receive your returned item in original packaging and condition, we will process your exchange or issue your store credit.
REFUNDS ON SALE ITEMS AND DISCOUNT CODES
No refunds will be given on purchases bought on sale or using a discount code/offer. Items that do not fit correctly can be exchanged for the right size, if available. Alternatively we are always happy to offer our customers store credit that can be used on our site at a later stage.