A round up of available jobs at Me&B
Location: Pretoria (Hazelwood)
Start date: 30th of October, will require training beforehand
Qualifications & what you bring to the table:
Experience: 2 to 5 years of retail experience is a must
Location: Applicants must be situated in Pretoria
Transport: Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Passion: A keen interest in the fashion industry is essential, a passion for people
Skill set: MS office, outlook and POS experience
Visual Merchandising: Prior experience in Visual Merchandising is required.
Organisational Skills: Must possess excellent organisational skills.
Communication: Strong communication skills are essential.
Flexibility: The ability to work long hours, weekends and public holidays
Description of role:
- This applicant will be in charge of running our new store space in Pretoria, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our new space is always looking and feeling fresh.
- The ideal applicant should feel confident to lead and manage 2 - 3 retail store assistants, so experience within a leadership role is ideal.
- To ensure that our new space continues to tell the Me&B story, our new store manager should maintain exceptional organisational skills along with an eye for visual merchandising.
- Ensuring that the store consistently achieves or exceeds KPI’s
- Monitoring stock levels and liaising with our retail manager to ensure that the store is well stocked
- Undertaking store admin duties such as staff scheduling
- Resolving customer/internal issues
- Our ideal candidate is someone who fits seamlessly into the Me&B brand. As a team we are passionate about ensuring that every customer can find a garment that makes them feel like their best selves, all are welcome within our stores and our ideal store manager should embody this through and through.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their CVs via email to email@example.com.