Shipping & Orders
What is the status of my order?
Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order.
Once your order is shipped we will send you another email to confirm the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order (when the delivery method allows it).
Can I change my order?
To make changes to your order, please reach out to Caitlin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide and courier costs are as follows:
- Cape Town: R50
- The rest of South Africa: R100
- Worldwide: R600
- Collection in Cape Town is free!
How long does it take to ship my order?
Standard shipping time for all orders is 5-7 working days. However, shipping for pre-order items may differ.
How do I make sure I order the right size?
We've created a sizing chart to make sure you pick the right size - click here to see the chart
What payment methods do you accept?
You can purchase on our website using a debit or credit card, a Me&B gift card or EFT.
Click here to view our entire returns policy
Do you accept returns?
We do accept returns in respect to the following conditions:
- The item must have been sold on our online store
- The item should be returned in good condition with all original tags and bags
- The return or exchange request is made within 14 days of delivery
- The return is made within 14 days of the return or exchange request
Please follow these instructions for returns and refunds:
1. Email us at email@example.com to tell us you will be returning your purchase and give a brief detail why (doesn't fit, doesn't suit you etc.)
2. Package with all original tags and bags included, address and send to:
Caitlin Burn at Roemers Grindworks Building, Second Floor- Me&B, 20 Durham Avenue, Salt River, Cape Town, 7925| TEL: +27 72 611 1979
Or the Woodstock Postnet (R99 for courier), Cape Town
If the original tags and bags are not included with the return we will deduct a small fee from your refund amount.
3. On receipt of your return in good order we will process your refund via our payment gateway Payfast. Please allow 5 - 10 working days for the refund to process (this is the amount of time they stipulate but it usually takes quicker
Can I exchange an item?
If you have ordered an item in the wrong size/colour/print, we will gladly exchange it for you for the correct item as long as it is available in stock.
Please follow the same procedure above, indicating that you would like an exchange or store credit and not a cash refund.
Once we receive your returned item in original packaging and condition, we will process your exchange or issue your store credit.
Other common questions
Where else can I find you?
Discover our range on:
We currently don't have any physical stores under our brand name. However, we do have several distributors across South Africa:
- EGG (Cape Town)
- Two on Toast (Knysna)
- Mungo & Jemima (Cape Town)
- Vanilla Boutique (Bredasdorp)
- Eva Boetiek (Stellenbosch)
- Tapenade & Friends (Johannesburg)
- Nicky Healy (Cape Town)
What does pre-order mean?
This is our way of reducing waste/stock leftovers, and we do this by obtaining our numbers from our customers and then only producing our garments based on those numbers. This does mean a wait for our customers though, but is all in the best interest of our favourite planet!
Can I send a gift card to a loved one?
Yes! Click here to purchase a gift card.
What are your hours of operation?
Our website never closes – you are free to purchase 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you would like to speak to our Customer Service team or pop into our Salt River office, please note the following office hour times:
Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 15:00
If you have any other questions that have not been answered on this page, please feel free to email our amazing customer service officer Caitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org